First try to cook this simple yet healthy dish, the tuna linguine in white sauce and came out very tasty, my youngest son loved it. We always have spaghetti in red sauce, so this one is worth a try, check it out!
- 400 grams linguine, cook as per package direction but keep it al dente.
- 420 gms. century tuna flakes in oil (you can use the regular or spicy)
- 1 onion minced
- garlic chopped
- vegetable oil or butter for sauteing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chopped celery
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Saute garlic, lightly brown and onion until translucent
- Add tuna and all purpose cream, simmer a bit, add 1/2 cup of water if needed
- then add celery, season with salt and pepper
- toss in the pasta and topped with shredded cheese.