Okay, before the summer ends in this part of the world and begins on the other side, let me share you this refreshing dessert to cool you down, this creamy sweet corn delight with nata de coco.
- 1/2 cup sweet corn cream (canned)
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernel (canned)
- 1 cup nata de coco preserved (bottled)
- 1 can evaporated or fresh milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- ice cubes
- Add both milk (condensed and evap/fresh milk) cream corn, ice cubes in a blender and shake.
- Put in a serving bowl, top with nata de coco and cream corn kernel, serve and enjoy!