Summer don’t just bring beautiful memories of family bonding on the beach and out-of-town trips but a big bunch of delectable fruits to savor and cool down the scorching heat of the season.
Watermelon and mangoes are both abundant during summer, they can be eaten as is.
Or turn into drinks like this Mango shake I did.
Ingredients and Preparation:
- 3-4 ripe mangoes (take the fruit meat using spoon)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 8 tbsp. sugar (or as per your sweet preference)
- ice cubes
- 1 cup water if preferred (this is to make it a bit
- Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve as your dessert or merienda (afternoon snack)
- Makes around 5-6 glass servings.
Btw if you’re looking for automotive equipments, check it here and you might find the parts you need for your vehicle.