For dinner tonight, hubby cooked this delicious Tuna Spaghetti Pesto using the Clara Ole Cheesy Pesto Sauce, a ready and easy to use sauce with its fruity spice and nutty-peppery intensity. This sauce is one of items sent to me by Clara Ole for review. For this recipe, it was supposed to be a linguine pasta but we only had spaghetti and also we didn’t have black olives but it’s okay, the dish still came out delicioso.
So here is the ingredients plus the cooking preparation.
- 250 gms spaghetti (or linguine, if you have) cooked as per package instructions
- 1 can tuna solid in brine
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin oil (or just virgin oil)
- 2 tbsp. sliced garlic
- 1 pack Clara Ole Cheesy Pesto sauce 180 gms.
- Saute garlic in oil, add in tuna and cooked for a few minutes
- Toss in salt, pasta and Clara Ole Pesto sauce until well blended
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy.
It’s that easy. Now I can happily do my assignment for rhapsody guitars task. Cheers!!!